Friday, September 5, 2014

We Are Appreciated

This just in from our events coordinator Bill Paul:


From: Melissa Sanchez [mailto:msanchez@lakelandrealtors.org]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 10:31 AM
To: 'Bill@WPaulRealtor.com'
Subject: Warrior Walk

Bill,

Just another note of THANKS to your groups for such a fantastic job at the 5th annual Warrior Walk in Lakeland. I received so many compliments about your group and the extraordinary help you all provided. Especially to me and my key contacts. As a matter of fact, I wish we would have connected years ago as I could have used your talent and services for years prior. It would have made this event MUCH easier!!

Thank you again for everything you provided and the services you offered. What a fantastic event and you were a big part of making it as smooth as possible.

Melissa Sanchez
Communications/ Events Coordinator
Lakeland Association of REALTORS®
863.687-6111 Ph. ** 863.688-8253 Fx.
Email: MSanchez@lakelandrealtors.org