Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Patty Morris Foxworth Becomes A Silent Key

Patty Morris Foxworth, KJ4AFB, passed away on August 26th 2019.

Obituary

Patricia Elaine Morris died on August 26, 2019. She was born on March 11, 1951 in Madras, India to Arthur and Ruth Morris.

She is survived by her beloved and devoted husband Robert Foxworth;
Her brothers, David Roy (Philomina) Morris and family; Joseph Arthur (Yong Cha) Morris and family, her sister, Sharon Lee Bilsborough (Mark Bilsborough), her nephew, Luke Bilsborough and her niece, Ginger Morris.

A service will be on held on Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm at First Presbyterian Church, 175 Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Lakeland, FL 33801

Bob is currently at Scott Lake Health and Rehab, 800 County Road 540A, Lakeland, and their phone # is: (863) 500-4015.  Bob asked that I inform you of his wife’s passing, and would happily welcome visitors if anyone is available.  He is in Room 304.Click here for a Google Map and directions.


When I visited Bob Sunday, 9/16/19 I asked if there was anything I could do. He asked me to put together an  album of pictures of Patty.  I am in the process of creating hard copy for Bob, but in the mean time here are some of the pictures I found on our Blog.


For over twenty other images CLICK Here.